GS~ Guru Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Guru Support Started~

Go down

Do you agree with the Administrator?

How Guru Support Started~ Vote_lcap0%How Guru Support Started~ Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

How Guru Support Started~ Empty How Guru Support Started~

Post  Admin Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:57 pm

Hi everyone,

So you may be wondering how, or why this forum was started. "Guru Support" was created out of a will and determination to give more support to many of the guru's we all follow on youtube.

I'm a woman who grew up seeing herself the same way as anyone else: an insecure, shy woman who didn't see much self worth in herself. And we all know that can really create some problems in our lives. Michelle Phan was the first guru I came across when she first appeared on youtube. My first impression of her was that she was a physically attractive woman who seemed to have great tips for cosmetics. Now I'd seen other professionals who had great advice but Michelle won me over with how natural she presented herself. She's a wonderful make-up artist!

Michelle, bubz and most recently, Kandee have all given me such a courage I couldn't really gain from anyone else. How many of us can say that? Not many. Like many of us, I watched them each grow as not only make-up artists, but as individuals who have a passion for something. I admire that.

When I heard about GuruGossip, I wanted to witness first hand what many of these negative people were spreading online. I was hurt and disrespected from what I read. These people don't understand how negativity can affect people. I made "Guru Support" to show my own support and help fans like you do the same.

As funny as it sounds, I feel apart of these people's lives. I want nothing but the best for our curent artists and potential artists. After all, the world we live in...could use another smile. Very Happy

Now its your choice to help defend them! cheers

~Forum Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://guru-support.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum